Our client is seeking energetic, attentive floor staff committed to providing a high-quality dining experience to their customers.
Work in a beautiful bespoke Bar, Restaurant & Distillery in a vibrant inner city location. There is an extensive cocktail list, elevated wine list and an excellent share plate menu to complement the beverage offerings.
However, the real hero is the house distilled Gin selection! Only open for 6 months, this is a real opportunity to join a developing team with immense prospects for career growth.
You should be friendly, proactive, and efficient, and be passionate about the food and drinks you serve, and motivated to create a fun, enjoyable experience for every customer.
· Interacting with customers by taking their orders, making recommendations, providing them with accurate bills, serving them food and drinks, processing payments, and supplying them with whatever they need in a timely manner.
· Handling multiple tables and tasks in an efficient manner, in a busy, fast paced environment
· Cleaning and clearing tables.
· Assisting with opening and closing duties, such as preparing ingredients and restocking
· Learning about food and beverages, such as wine, spirits, and signature cocktails.
· Taking inventory of supplies and ingredients.
· Promote and grow the business through recognition of regulars and by ensuring excellent service
Cocktail Waitress Requirements:
· Mature and responsible character
· Excellent and elegant personal presentation with immaculate grooming
· A minimum of one year’s experience, in fine dining establishment or cocktail bar, VIP nightclub, or as a flight attendant
· A friendly, warm and attentive attitude.
· Knowledge of cocktails, spirits, Australian and International wine, and food.
· NSW RSA
· A passion for providing customers with high-quality service.
· Availability to work evenings, holidays, and weekends.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.